Monday, January 10, 2011

Winter Snow





What a wonderful God!  This snow moved in yesterday afternoon and this is what we woke up to this morning.  We received about 5.5 inches.  Our son is loving this weather!  Here is a video clip of him sliding down this hill.


My husband had to leave early yesterday in order to get to the town he is training at.  He made it safely, thank God! 

He is on to week 2 of his law enforcement training!  Last week he qualified and received a Sharp Shooter certificate.  We are proud of him!  It was hard to say good-bye yesterday.  Just hope they get easier.  I went back to work last week and our son went back to school.  We've had a lot of changes in a 2 week period.  We are glad to have this day off to relax and drink some hot chocolate.  My mom and I are working on a 1000 piece puzzle.  And I have a few books I'm reading by the fire place. 

God is good!  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment